I would like to update payment card and billing adress country. It's stuck on USA I need it to be UK now. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, My old cradit card has run out and I want to update my billing to a new credit card. I have moved from the USA to the UK and have changed my details to be uk but my billing address is fixed ont he form to USA. How can I chnage that?
    Thanks,
    Nick
    Wednesday, January 23, 2008 9:44 AM

Answers

• I think you may need to contact support and get transferred to Billing support.

It may be easier to let the current subscription lapse and create a new LiveID and subscribe after the current subscription expires using that new LiveID with a new Billing account.

-steve

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:23 PM

All replies

• I think you may need to contact support and get transferred to Billing support.

It may be easier to let the current subscription lapse and create a new LiveID and subscribe after the current subscription expires using that new LiveID with a new Billing account.

-steve

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:23 PM
  • Received notice in snail mail that I need to update my credit card number so aol can get paid! Got this far, now what!!!!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:23 PM
  •  ROBERTSANCHR wrote:

Received notice in snail mail that I need to update my credit card number so aol can get paid! Got this far, now what!!!!!!

I'm thinking you need to contact AOL as there is no relationship between Windows Live OneCare and AOL...

-steve

Saturday, March 1, 2008 2:13 AM