Blog and Wiki Pages RRS feed

• Question

• In the recognition system list, blogs and wiki pages are mentioned, that if one creates a blog or adds a wiki page, points are added for that. How do I add a blog or a wiki page?
    Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• the blogs (posting) are for ms employees only, the wiki however is for anyone. see http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/wiki-about-technet-wiki.aspx
    Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:47 PM
    Answerer
  • Ok, great. Thank you!

I am in the Wiki - TechNet Artciles - add page. I am able to enter the title, but am not able to enter the text. What do I need to do to be able to type the text in a wiki article that I would like to create?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:02 AM
  • I changed the editor type and all is well now. Thank you again.
    Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:20 AM
  • In the recognition system list, blogs and wiki pages are mentioned, that if one creates a blog or adds a wiki page, points are added for that. How do I add a blog or a wiki page?

Specifically, it is not the act of adding Wiki pages that adds points (similar to how replies in Forums don't give you points). Wiki points are given when articles you authored or edited achieve view milestones (that range from 500 to a million). However, adding Wiki articles does count toward Achievement medals.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:18 AM