none
Exam 70-483 what is it good for? RRS feed

• Question

• what is it good for taking the exam?

if you have a CS degree and c# experience, yet can you benefit from passing the exam?

Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Lemon Sky,

Passing this exam earlier this year, the first benefit I would mention is the study process itself. Then of course,

it represents the first step to becoming a MCSD and also a plus for employers when you are compared to other candidates.

Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:09 PM
  • Hey Lemon Sky,

Degree is very important, but there are businesses that require certificates from Microsoft (this is essential if they are business partners of Microsoft they have several employees with valid certification).

You explain the title of most logic and the practical aspect based on Microsoft systems, to take the exam should know the system and in a practical and not just theoretical. So it can add a lot.

This test is part of the third Test categories: MCSD: Windows Store Apps Using C#

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsd-windows-store-apps-certification.aspx

If you pass this test, there are 2 more tests you upgrade the current certification
    70-484 -  Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#

70-485 -  Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#

Please Mark This As Answer if it helps to solve the issue

Tzuri Ben Ezra | My Certifications: CompTIA A+ ,Microsoft MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCITP |
    FaceBook: Tzuri FaceBook | vCard: Tzuri vCard | 
    Microsoft ID: Microsoft Transcript 
     |

Monday, July 21, 2014 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Lemon Sky,

Passing this exam earlier this year, the first benefit I would mention is the study process itself. Then of course,

it represents the first step to becoming a MCSD and also a plus for employers when you are compared to other candidates.

Saturday, July 19, 2014 7:09 PM