Lead Address to Contact Address Mapping Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have been trying to figure out the address mapping in CRM 2013 On Premise. When an address is entered into a lead it exists only in the SQL table LeadAddressBase. OK makes sense.

When the lead is qualified the address is copied to the CustomerAddressBase table and can be searched via the CRM Client as the Address entity.

So far so good.

Next I test the address po box field. In the lead entity this is known as the address1_postofficebox and the address2_postofficebox fields.

Where things seem to get off track is the "mapping" of the po box field. It does NOT make it into the CustomerAddressBase table. The column PostOfficeBox is defined as nvarchar4000 so there should be no data type issues.

The rest of the address makes it in like city, state etc. Just not the PO Box value??

Am I missing something about how this is supposed to work?

Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:01 AM

Answers

• I just tested this in CRM Online and it works fine. The address1 Zip/Postal code is copied from Lead to Account. OOB only the address1 fields are mapped not the address2 fields. Define that mapping if you need it. You can find the mappings in the 1:N Relationship under Lead entity customizations.

Below is a snapshot of OOB mappings.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by zzpluralza Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:22 PM
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:48 AM

All replies

• I just tested this in CRM Online and it works fine. The address1 Zip/Postal code is copied from Lead to Account. OOB only the address1 fields are mapped not the address2 fields. Define that mapping if you need it. You can find the mappings in the 1:N Relationship under Lead entity customizations.

Below is a snapshot of OOB mappings.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by zzpluralza Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:22 PM
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:48 AM
  • Hey thanks you just taught me something new. I'm gonna check it out and be right back.
     OK that worked wonderfully and was an area of crm I had yet to learn about. I've done my reading and indeed that was the perfect solution!!

THANK YOU

• Edited by zzpluralza Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:22 PM
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:24 AM