Feature question/request re 360 RRS feed

• Question

• While the answer right now is almost certainly no (due to lack of a WHS 360 client) it would be great if  WHS could back up a 360's HDD.

This occurred to me last night after making significant progress in Viva Pinata - I'd be gutted if my 360 took a nose dive and I lost my save games! 

Equally, there are various internet rumours (don't you trust everything you read on the net?) about larger capacity HDDs being released for the 360 and it would also be a handy migration tool.

One for the future maybe?

-- Chris

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:16 AM

Answers

• The post has been moved to "Suggestions" folder so that it is not buried. Once you are invited to beta, you should have access to connect bug/feature filing.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:04 PM

All replies

• This is a nice suggestion. Could you please file it on connect so that it is not lost?
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:31 AM
  • Heading to connect now....

Cheers,

-- Chris

Edit:  Dileep, can you point me in the right direction, the only reference to WHS on connect I can find is the beta sign up form.  (rippedcap at gmail.com).  Apologies.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:34 AM
  • Moved to Suggestions thread.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 5:48 PM
  • The post has been moved to "Suggestions" folder so that it is not buried. Once you are invited to beta, you should have access to connect bug/feature filing.
    Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:04 PM
  • Thanks Dileep, I'll load it into connect if I get the opportunity ;) regards
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:50 AM
  • What a great idea...until that shiney new black xbox 360 comes out with the bigger hard drive (one can only hope!) if you could use it to store some downloaded tv shows, movies, game save...etc...nice...and if they become available to all other pc's into your home server...

Interesting...I see much potentila for this product.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:49 AM