Incorrect value in Process Stage (stageid) and Active Stage on Lead after Dynamics 365 upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts,

I am having an issue on one of my client's Production instance after Dynamics 365 upgrade where the Process Stage (stageid) shows the guid of the first stage even when the active stage is changed.  This is majorly occurring for only the records that were created before the upgrade but are modified after the upgrade. 

We have 3 custom business process flows on Lead entity and after dynamics 365 upgrade, we saw 3 new entities with similar names like the 3 BPFs got created.  We saw records got created in those new business process flow entities, but the Active Stage on those records are different than what is shown in the Process Stage (stageid) field of Lead.

If we open one record of the newly created business process flow entity and update its stage to a new value and back to the original value, then the Process Stage (stageid) of Lead record shows the correct value.

Please provide any suggestions or guidance for me to identify the root cause of this issue.

Regards,

Palani K.B.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:18 PM