help needed badly RRS feed

• Question

• hi there.

i am registered for a project named as libary manegment system...
    but when i am trying to access the "http://www.student2business.co.in/"
    site an error throws:

[ Needs Approval ]
    You are either in the approval process or you have not confirm your registration by clicking the link which is already sent to your email address.
      Return to Home Page  

like this...inspite i can log in with my password and email id...i did not get any mail from u...plz help while i am not understading what is realy going on....

shall i can do more than 1 project?also plz answer...
    i will use different technolgy into it....

thanks a lot....

arnab mukherjee

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:58 AM

Answers

• You can submit more than one projects simultaneously. The login problem could have been in-case you have requested to add a new college to our DB. Now all colleges have been approved so please try logining again. This problem should have been resolved.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:20 PM

All replies

• u might type ur password incorrectly or sme problem in server......................

Do it slowly and patiently...........

i think one can only submit one project only.................and its better if u concenterate on one project only

Monday, November 12, 2007 7:08 PM
  • You can submit more than one projects simultaneously. The login problem could have been in-case you have requested to add a new college to our DB. Now all colleges have been approved so please try logining again. This problem should have been resolved.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:20 PM