none
Problem in sending mail on MS Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Mam,

Please note i Abhishek Pandey is facing problem in working on my outlook A/C as i am unable to send my mails. although i can receive mails. I go through Microsoft Customer Support and they were unable to solve the issue. Please solve the issue with me and obliged.

With Rgds,

A K Pandey

• Moved by Yagmoth555MVP Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:03 AM Moved from Windows Server Forum
    Monday, November 10, 2014 10:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

Moderators please move to the correct forum.

When you say you cannot send, what error are you getting? Is this an exchange or pop account?

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, November 10, 2014 11:04 AM
  • Hi

Please use this forum; http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010?tab=Threads this is more appropriate and you will get more help.

Unfortunalty I can't move the thread into that platform, so you will have to repost there.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards, Philippe

Don't forget to mark as answer or vote as helpful to help identify good information. ( linkedin endorsement never hurt too :o) )

Answer an interesting question ? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:08 AM