Security Roles Crashed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I am new with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. 

I created a Custom Security Role based on Salseperson.

After i have customized the role(taking some acces rights) I applied the new created role on a team.  

After a few minutes I have tryed to modify the custom role but the customizing page doesn't loades properly.

The big problem is that no matter which security role I try to modify, i keep get the page in this wrong format. All buttons are blocked. In Event Log I get this error:

The HTTP service located at http://localhost:32843/SecurityTokenServiceApplication/securitytoken.svc/actas is too busy.

I've tryed already to restart SecurityTokenService, I verifyed if the trusted sites, basically I've tryed all sugestions found with this service on Internet.

No matter in which  organisation I try to acces Security Roles, this error persists. So there is a problem with Services but i cannot figure what should I do.

If anyone know something about this strange problem, please respond.

Best Regards

Bogdan 

Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:50 PM

Answers

• Go into IIS, check the security token application pool, advanced and see if “enable 32-bit applications” is set to true.  If so, change this to false.

Have any other sites or applications been installed to IIS since you started seeing this issue?

Jason Peterson

• Marked as answer by Bogdan Muresan Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:35 AM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 10:50 AM

All replies

• Go into IIS, check the security token application pool, advanced and see if “enable 32-bit applications” is set to true.  If so, change this to false.

Have any other sites or applications been installed to IIS since you started seeing this issue?

Jason Peterson

• Marked as answer by Bogdan Muresan Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:35 AM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 10:50 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for answering.

No other application were installed in meantime. I have only created a second organization in Dynamics.

My problem is solved now beacuse I reinstalled Dynamics CRM. If the problem reappear, iI will try your solution if is needed.

Best Regards.

Friday, December 20, 2013 9:07 AM