Account ad Activity list is lost RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys

i create custom Field Security with this role

in the Account Page i create some Field and now i create some security Field for some user access to this field

but i dont know whay happen when i create this role all of account List and some Activity list is lost and no show any Account

how do i do????

Sunday, May 25, 2014 6:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Guys

i create custom Field Security with this role

in the Account Page i create some Field and now i create some security Field for some user access to this field

but i dont know whay happen when i create this role all of account List and some Activity list is lost and no show any Account

how do i do????

Sunday, May 25, 2014 10:46 AM
  • Hi guys 

i want recover my delete data in crm and i find a solution on this link

http://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crminogic/archive/2013/08/14/re-create-deleted-records-using-audit-history.aspx

but i can not and i know how use this XML script and where use that to recover my data

Please Help me

Sunday, May 25, 2014 10:49 AM
  • Hi,

Did you try to change the view in the grid section (from my accounts to all accounts)? Does your user an admin? Did you try to login with another user? Please give more details or screenshots.

BTW, I think you have not lost your data and you have issues to see them. So, I merge your another thread with this one.

Persian Dynamics CRM Community | انجمن متخصصان فارسی زبان

Sunday, May 25, 2014 11:48 AM
  • my data is deleted and i don't know how?

i open the Audit Summary View and see the all account field deleted by crm user 

in my Account table in sql all field deleted.

now i want recover this field  ?

i find a article about recover from this link

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2011/05/23/recover-your-deleted-crm-data-and-recreate-them-using-crm-api.aspx

now my problem"how use this code??where and how run the script code to recover data?

Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:05 PM
  • Have a look at this link on how to create a console to connect to CRM and execute the mentioned code.

Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:31 PM
  • Please explain yourself better.  Are you trying to do 'Field Level Security' on a field on the Account form or are you trying to modify a security role for some particular reason?
    Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:41 PM
  • Security Field is now the subject . Problem I have now is being removed and I'll Re-Create deleted Records using Audit History

. These can be seen in the Audit but as I am not familiar with programming can not I use the guide explained in the link below 

http://inogic.com/blog/2013/08/re-create-deleted-records-using-audit-history/ 
    I was actually a description of the steps by step Guid  by you Please.

i used a recovery tool but all of my data not recovered.

Monday, May 26, 2014 3:58 AM
  • Hi,

There is two options for you: to write a console as explained in the links. So, if you are not familiar with programming contact a .NET programmer to help you. The other option is to create the records manually. In this regard, you have to create them one by one. And the second option could obviously used for a limited number of records.

Monday, May 26, 2014 5:35 AM