Add same field in Multiple forms RRS feed

• Question

• I have multiple forms i want to add one complete section from form 1 to form2.  How can i do that?
    Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, Follow the below procedure for form1 and form2

Go to settings -> Customization -> select entity which you want ex: account -> Forms -> open the form -> go to insert tab(above) -> add the columns

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thanks,

Chinnu's

Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:53 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your answer  however it will not solve my issue. Your answer says how to add section or coloumn in each individual form.

My question is

Example: In account Entity i have 2 forms 1. information 2. client with two different security roles. In the information form i.e form 1, I have one section named Features in that section there are 6 fields(attributes).  Now i want the same section with same fields to be added on my 2nd form client.

Thanks

Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:48 PM
  • There is no quick way of doing this you need to manually add these fields and new section to your second form.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:43 PM