none
mcp wallet card RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am very very very very sad Because of  wallet card it is bad .An error in the printing and colors and  display a white border  in  wallet card

In a large company such as Microsoft can not be the wallet card like this 

Wallet Card  bad print and quality is poor

and Where Microsoft shiny silver sticker in  wallet card 

Unfortunately, I looked at all of any ID card in the world I did not find this Border
    this Border Is not equal on all sides
     This is an error in the printing This is not a definite designed
    this is not   artwork of the wallet card This is an error in the printing size
    any wallet card size is 8.6cm , 5.4cm why you printed in size  7.6cm , 4.4cm

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:04 AM

All replies

• Hi, Mohamed.

Yes - the MCP wallet cards are in rough shape and Microsoft Learning is well aware of it. They are going to fix this problem.

There was a blog comment posted by Karen Juhl (a Microsoft employee) to an MCT forum (only available to MCTs) one week ago (04/02/14) stating she is looking into the matter:
    http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/mct/general/f/117/p/322824/380659.aspx#380659

People have asked the vender to reprint their cards with varied success. You may want to consider doing that as well.

Be patient. Hopefully a solution will be found soon. You are not alone in your disappointment.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, April 9, 2014 4:12 PM
    Answerer