renewing one care subscribtion RRS feed

• Question

• how do i renew my subscrition without knowing the email adress or password for my account

Monday, February 18, 2008 10:11 PM

Answers

•  1jbells wrote:

how do i renew my subscrition without knowing the email adress or password for my account

You will be able to see the email address by clicking Help -> About in OneCare. You can use the LiveID "forgotten password" link to attempt to recover your password.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:09 AM

All replies

• I bought my own DVD Office Home and Student 2007, Vista Home Premium. I have a problem when I put the product key in the proof of license.  Some reason it will not take it when I put it in; and can I get some help.  Thank You

Monday, February 18, 2008 11:10 PM
  •  1jbells wrote:

how do i renew my subscrition without knowing the email adress or password for my account

You will be able to see the email address by clicking Help -> About in OneCare. You can use the LiveID "forgotten password" link to attempt to recover your password.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:09 AM
  •  1jbells wrote:

You can find the LiveID for your account by opening OneCare and clicking Help/About. The Subscription ID is your account LiveID.

If you need to reset the password, you can do this at http://account.live.com

If you did not use a credit card to purchase your original subscription, you can always let the current subscription expire and then reinstall and activate a new subscription.

-steve

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:14 AM
  •  catsz wrote:
    I bought my own DVD Office Home and Student 2007, Vista Home Premium. I have a problem when I put the product key in the proof of license.  Some reason it will not take it when I put it in; and can I get some help.  Thank You

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/Default.aspx

However, I find that using a maginifying glass may help identify the correct characters for the PIN or Key.

-steve

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:15 AM