Lite executable Client instead of MSI-Package RRS feed

• Question

• I played a litte bit with Tahiti today and its a creat solution for "support my grandma". Currently there are products out there like Netviewer, Fastviewer, Webex, GotoAssist, Logmein etc to allow remote control on request using a HTTL/SSL-Gateway like Tahiti is using that.

Currently it's a beta and licensinc/pricing is far away, even if there are some advertisings added during sharing. (ok thats fine if the usage remins free).

I'ld like to ask for a version with a "lite client". So i can start tahiti and start the sessions but the remote user has not to "install" a MSI-file first. It would be great to have a "EXE-only" program to start instead of an installation.

I know this will be in competition to the commercial remote tools. But are there plans to do that ?

Frank.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Frank,

Thanks for the feedback.  Good news is that we'll be keeping the ad/free model for the foreseeable future (but these things are always subject to change :-).  We're always looking for new ways to use the service, and remote assistance is one of them that we're investigating - we will use your feedback in that planning.

thanks

Cameron

Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:58 PM