Sharepoint and CRM Integration RRS feed

• Question

• When I am uploading the document for any entity then it creates a folder for the entity item in SharePoint library and inside the folder it is uploading the document.

I don't want to create a separate folder for each entity item. Example all opportunity docuemnt should be in one document library without folder.

how to achieve this

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 1:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You are seeing the default behaviour for the SharePoint integration - if you don't want to use this you have two options:

1. Don't use the automatic creation of folders by configuring documentmanagement and unchecking opportunities but leaving documents enabled in customisations for that entity. Your users will then manually have to create document locations that point to the document library they want to use.

2. Create a plugin that automatically creates a document library record using the SDK when the opportunity is saved - pre configured with the location of the document library. This will override the default behaviour.

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by SonikaJ Friday, September 20, 2013 11:13 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 8:06 AM
    Answerer