Invalid License Code 50 VISTA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Please help. I'm unable to copy and paste my Diagnostic Tool info due to another error Failed to create output files, hr = 0x80070002. Please contact support.  If there is something specific I need to let you know please ask.

Basically.... I dont have a valid license, hands up, and I wish to now purchase one but I am unable to boot into Normal Mode. I can only boot into Safe Mode. If I try Normal Mode I get the progress bar go left and right and then get stuck. That's it. Mac is also on my hard disk and I can no longer boot into that so I have no computer now.

Originally when I could boot into Normal Mode I got asked to purchase a license for 50 pounds... I would like to bring up this page again. If I look at the other Vista purchase options now they are all 160 plus. How can I go back to the original purchase options?

Many Thanks,
    Tara

Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:53 PM

Answers

• Visit Genuine Microsoft Software and click on Validate Windows.  When validations fails, you'll be offered a link to a Get Genuine button that you should click on.
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:25 PM