Missing System32 files RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i'm Dragan. I have problems with using my PC. Around four days before new year, something happened and i lost my sound and around 20 minutes later while i was trying to fix it, i discovered that option "Run as administrator" doesn't work either, as anything else that must be used with admin permission. The Setup Wizard doesn't work too and i usually install 1 to 3 programs per month(Photo editors, games, etc.), so it really annoys me

I have an "X" near the sound in right down corner and when i click it, it says the following:

"An error occurred while troubleshooting:

An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue."

When i try to use option "Run as administrator" on CMD, it says the following:

"C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe

The system could not find the environment option that was entered."

Also, sometimes i can see white words in right corner of desktop background that say:

"Windows 7 Ultimate

Build 7601

this copy of windows is not genuine"

and didn't downloaded any pirated or copied version of Windows 7, i wouldn't even know where to download it.

Anyway, everything else works fine, expect that it take around 1 second more to load some programs, but the Skype won't load at all. It will run in background and never stop unlit i stop it by going in task bar.

Do anyone knows how to recover System32 files without something that uses admin permission and installation disc?

Saturday, January 13, 2018 2:29 PM