CRM 2011 EMail Router Error - Backgroundsend duplicaterulecondition RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I already configurated the email router, but when I send a email it still with pending sending. When I go to de EmailAgent.SystemState.xml, I have an error and its says:

<LastError>10/31/2013 11:11:03 : System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: The 'BackgroundSend' method does not support entities of type 'duplicaterulecondition'. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).</LastError>

I look in internet but I couldn't find an answer a appreciate the help.

Ing. Jonnathan Hernández Trejos

Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:15 PM

All replies

• Hello, I already configurated the email router, but when I send a email it still with pending sending. When I go to de EmailAgent.SystemState.xml, I have an error and its says:

<LastError>10/31/2013 11:11:03 : System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: The 'BackgroundSend' method does not support entities of type 'duplicaterulecondition'. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).</LastError>

I look in internet but I couldn't find an answer a appreciate the help.

I have resolve  the problem, I stop de IIS, and stop all the services and then I start all over again, I think that with a restart the server may be will do too.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:53 PM