none
https://connect.microsoft.com/playready - Page Not Found

Question

• Back in February (2016) I was invited to join the Microsoft Connect PlayReady Programme.

I only needed to use it a few times but the information and advice I found there was incredibly valuable.

When I tried to visit the Microsoft Connect PlayReady page recently however, I first discovered that my account was locked out and after unlocking my account and logging in I was still unable to view the PlayReady page and instead get the following error:

Page Not Found

The content that you requested cannot be found or you do not have permission to view it.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, click the Help link at the top of the page to report the issue and include this ID in your e-mail: 53b34908-ea07-4ab2-b9f5-eea8ab81e14b

I have raised the issue with Microsoft Connect support team and subsequestly two other Microsoft support teams but nobody has been able to resolve it.

I'm guessing that either

1. Something has changed in my Microsoft Connect account permissions which means that I no longer have permission to view the page or

2. The page really doesn't exist any more. PlayReady is not listed amongst the products currently accepting feedback.

If the former is the case, how can I get my permissions restored?

If the latter is the case, where can I ask questions and find detailed information about PlayReady?

Many thanks!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:09 PM

Answers

• Looks to be a shared technology and as such there is no microsoft forum for it.

https://www.microsoft.com/playready/overview/

I searched the connect site and did not find it so program was most likely ended there.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:00 PM