none
Can't schedule exam via Prometric Website RRS feed

• Question

• I just tried to schedule my 70-680 and had no luck.  I have previously created a login, but this time it just "timed out".  Got to the testing center, selected the day (in green) and it would not offer any more "enter" choices, just a "bacK".  I need to take the test by December, am on track in my studying, now this!  Then I'm reading about all the headaches related to Prometrics--not very encouraging, especially after all the hours I've put in studying (not to mention costs on study materials!!).  I'm hopeful when I try the site again on a regular weekday, I will have more success.
    • Split by Mr. WhartyModerator Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:34 PM
    • Moved by Mr. WhartyModerator Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:46 PM Split to wrong forum by mistake (From:Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Sometimes what you are experiencing is indeed a Prometric web site issue. Please not that other times it just means that the testing center that you have chosen does not have any availability in the time frame that you were looking for.  I do most of my testing in Massachusetts and most of the testing centers near me do not seem to offer the Microsoft exams that I am looking for when I want to take them.

You might want to try some other days for the same testing center just to see if there is any availability. That will help rule out web issues.

Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:44 PM