Illigal windows. RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello.
    I had bought a windows lets say in 2005 but lately my pc in 2006 has been crashed.
    Then i couldn't restore it because where i bought my pc they doesn't give windows xp cd or something else.
    Then i got a copy of a windows xp cd and then i want to type my product key and i couldn't read it because its harldy scratched then i use now a key that is illigal.
    What can i do?
    Saturday, April 4, 2009 6:12 PM


  • Visit http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/default.aspx and click on Validate Windows.  When validation fails, you'll be presented with an option to purchase a WGA Kit.

    The WGA Kit includes a genuine Windows XP license and a genuine Windows XP installation CD.
    Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Wednesday, April 8, 2009 5:30 PM
    Sunday, April 5, 2009 2:16 PM