none
How to be certified for MCPD:ASP net 3.5 from Ethiopia RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,every one!

I have BSc degree in computer science and i dig up vb.net and c# by my own.Actully,i have doen projects on c# when i was undergradute.and read about asp.Now,what i want is to take a MCPD : Asp.net 3.5 Exam and become good certified programmer in asp. But,i m actullay confused that can the exam be diffuclut and compilcetd? and how about my country i live in ethiopia and how can i register and take the exam >? is there any possible way,i hop~ .Finaly,can u use the internet to get ur certifcation books~?

Thanks a  lot~~ hop to see from !~

Monday, July 4, 2011 12:32 PM

All replies

• You can go to www.prometric.com/microsoft to locate a test center. I tried searching for Ethiopia, and it came out with 4 possible testing centers that you can choose in Addis Ababa.

As to the difficulty of the exam: go to the exam description page and you will see a list of the topics that are covered in the exam. You do need to be proficient in these subjects to pass the exam. For instance, if you want to get certified in ASP.NET 3.5, one of the exams that you will need to pass is 70-536. The description is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-536&locale=en-us#tab2

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 7:44 AM
  • Thank you ,Alberto.its was good and i m looking test centers in addis.i don't know the price yet,but,i m egger to take the exam.Any way,If u have another information, who can be good to z preparation for the exam like eBook and anything to achive my certifcation,pls. I apprecate~

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 2:10 PM