Specified user just can see one company or contact RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

How can i configure the CRM to limit a user for just accessing one company/contact and couldnt be able to see the other records .

Best Regards

Amirhossein

Friday, February 13, 2015 9:44 PM

Answers

• create a new security role for this user where he can only access to his contacts/accounts.

After share the selected record (choosing what he can do with the record) with this user.

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

• Proposed as answer by Guido PreiteMVP Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by amir.h Saturday, February 28, 2015 8:15 AM
    Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:45 AM
  • On the record itself, there is a "share" button.  Click that, add the user with restricted access, and now that user can see the one record that's been shared with him/her.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:47 PM

All replies

• create a new security role for this user where he can only access to his contacts/accounts.

After share the selected record (choosing what he can do with the record) with this user.

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - Rockstar 365 Profile

• Proposed as answer by Guido PreiteMVP Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:45 AM
    Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:45 AM
  • Dear,

Would you please describe in detail "share the selected record (choosing what he can do with the record) with this user" .

Best Regards

Amirhossein

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:08 PM
  • On the record itself, there is a "share" button.  Click that, add the user with restricted access, and now that user can see the one record that's been shared with him/her.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:47 PM