I need to uninstall utorrent 3.4.8 using powershell by sccm deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone.
    I need help with this.
    I am trying to perform an uninstall of Utorrent through SCCM with Appdeploytoolkit but a problem occurs to me.
    Only uTorrent is recorded in the profile of the user who installs it and only that user can uninstall it, this is the code that I am using, try to uninstall and then delete the folder Appdata Utorrent.

unfortunately these facilities were made by users with notebooks in their homes.
    Now it is necessary to implement a deployment to eliminate this kind of software.

#Execute - Process - Path 'uTorrent.exe'-'/ Uninstall S' Parameters

Get-ChildItem - Path "C:Users*AppDataRoaminguTorrentutorrent.exe" | " Foreach-Object {Execute-Process - Path $_ - Parameters '/ Uninstall S'}

##===============================================
    #
    POST-UNINSTALLATION
    ##*===============================================
    [string] $installPhase = 'Post-Uninstallation'

## <Perform post-uninstallation="" tasks="" here="">

Get-ChildItem - Path "C:Users*AppDataRoaminguTorrent" | " Foreach-Object {Remove-Item $_ - Force - Recurse} but does not work for me, only removes the folder and the application still appears in programs and features.

• Edited by Erwin Iturrieta Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:56 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Friday, July 27, 2018 9:14 PM This is not third-party support forum
    Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:28 PM

All replies

• You will have to use the vendors uninstall software.  Contact the vendor for assistance.  This is not a PowerShell issue.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:51 PM