none
Office Cloud Storage Partner Program is not working anymore RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are trying to integrate Office Online in our application; so as a first step we are trying to become partner via Office Cloud Storage Partner Program using below URL. After entering the details in the form and submit; it is coming back with <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="10" id="10">error</g> saying "Error: Something went wrong while submitting the form."

https://dev.office.com/programs/officecloudstorage#collapse1

I called the customer support and I was kept on hold for one hour but no luck.

Can someone help here?

• Moved by Chenchen Li Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3:32 AM
    Monday, September 25, 2017 3:18 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi RaghavaIDrive,
    This forum(Access for Developers) is for issues related to Access and your issue is related to Office Cloud Storage Partner Program, I will move your thread to Where is the Forum For…? so someone could tell you where to go ask your question.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3:31 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here in Partner forums.

https://partnersupport.microsoft.com/en-us/par_onlserv/forum/par_office365

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:46 PM