Subscription/Renewal RRS feed

• Question

• The trial period of 90 days of Windows Live One Care will expire in 9 days. This was already loaded with my new laptop I purchased recently in Saudi Arabia (Al Khobar). I am tring to subscribe for the remaining period of the year. I am following the instructions . The form which is to be filled applies only for USA. What should I do before the expiry date?

Thanks.

Monday, April 7, 2008 5:10 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately, when it expires, you'll need to look at an alternative product. OneCare is not available for subscription in Saudi Arabia.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

If you are located in one of the above countries, changing the Internet Explorer Languages default to match the location (Tools / Internet Options) will get you to the correct subscription form for that location.

-steve

Monday, April 7, 2008 5:44 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, when it expires, you'll need to look at an alternative product. OneCare is not available for subscription in Saudi Arabia.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

If you are located in one of the above countries, changing the Internet Explorer Languages default to match the location (Tools / Internet Options) will get you to the correct subscription form for that location.

-steve

Monday, April 7, 2008 5:44 PM
  • Hi, I live in Canada but I'm having the same problem.  I can't change country or state.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:33 AM
  • Thankyou for that info steve, it rectified my problem

Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:43 AM
  •  Carolynwf wrote:

Hi, I live in Canada but I'm having the same problem.  I can't change country or state.

Open IE and in Tools/Internet Options, verify that your language setting is correct for your country.

If it is not, click "Add" to select your language and country combination from the list.

Make that selection the default. It should appear at the top of the list.

Remove or demote other entries that are not appropriate for your country.

-steve

Monday, April 21, 2008 2:47 PM