none
App making phone in Call state always? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

So as of late I have been chipping away at an App that gives the client a chance to make Video/sound calls, moment instant messages, pictures .. what's more, I found coincidentally that clearly my application is continually keeping the telephone in an "in call" state notwithstanding when it's shut. java

I saw this after I took a stab at playing a video message on the application and I got the message "can't play video while in call" and afterward I endeavored to bring down the telephone's volume and the default volume demonstrated was the "in call volume" rather than "media volume", like I said this held on even subsequent to shutting the application. 

did anybody run over anything like this and why it's going on, and I genuinely have no clue how it did happen and all my quests prompt nothing.

Thank you,

priya

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi vamsipriya,

You project is vb.net? If Yes, please provide more detailed code here. Since this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Visual Basic programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools, if your project is not vb.net, I think your thread is off topic.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 23, 2018 2:18 AM
  • Hi,

So as of late I have been chipping away at an App that gives the client a chance to make Video/sound calls, moment instant messages, pictures .. what's more, I found coincidentally that clearly my application is continually keeping the telephone in an "in call" state notwithstanding when it's shut. java

I saw this after I took a stab at playing a video message on the application and I got the message "can't play video while in call" and afterward I endeavored to bring down the telephone's volume and the default volume demonstrated was the "in call volume" rather than "media volume", like I said this held on even subsequent to shutting the application. 

did anybody run over anything like this and why it's going on, and I genuinely have no clue how it did happen and all my quests prompt nothing.

Thank you,

priya

I believe AT&T had that issue once. But only once...

La vida loca

Friday, February 23, 2018 3:29 AM