Data Deserialization time delay issue on Windows mobile 6.5 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am developing an application on windows mobile 6.5 ,using (Visual studio 2008). I need to consume data from webservice (Rest Service json format). When i try to download 75000 of records its getting around 10mins of delay to complete the process. I tried with lot of data serialization format, some conficts with assembly version issue, some with 'Outofmemoryexception (String line  = Streamreaderobject.readtoEnd()), etc.

While is the best to solution and how can i reduce time delay to download data process. 

Framwork 3.5, C#

• Moved by Caillen Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:19 AM
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:00 AM

Answers

• I'd ask them over here.

Windows Phone Dev fourms on MSDN

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:36 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:37 PM
    Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:05 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for questions about Visual Studio Integration. It's not the most suitable place for you.

I'am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:18 AM
  • I'd ask them over here.

Windows Phone Dev fourms on MSDN

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:36 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:37 PM
    Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:05 AM