Update queue members RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

I was not able to find any info online about how to keep queue members up-to-date according to teams. So for example I have 20 queues and members are the same and I want to add a new user to all of them, by default when adding a team to queue members crm unwrap users and add them to members so it is not in sync with group membership and eventually I need to add a new user to queues manually. I am sure I am not alone but Web strangely knows little about it.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:07 AM

Answers

• Thanks Andrii 

How do you this will work? It will run by schedule or triggered on some events?

I believe that you should try to develop a plugin that will handle Associate/Dissociate messages for relationship between Team and User and make correspond changes in relationship between Queue and User. 

Dynamics CRM/Business Solutions MVP
    Read My blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:26 PM

All replies

• I have no idea should it work that way or not but anyway you can develop a plugin that will keep members of team and queue in sync.

Read My blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:39 AM
  • Thanks Andrii 

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:56 AM
  • To trigger your plugin you can use associate and disassociate messages when a user is added/removed from a team.

Regards Faisal

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:29 PM
  • Thanks Andrii 

I believe that you should try to develop a plugin that will handle Associate/Dissociate messages for relationship between Team and User and make correspond changes in relationship between Queue and User. 

Read My blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:26 PM
  • Great, thanks
    Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:35 PM