Several questions I've got RRS feed

• Question

• First I am dreaming about Live Mesh Mobile :P How is this going guys? Any news?

Second when is gonna happen next update of Live Mesh? Is wave 4 gonna bring the merge of Skydrive and Mesh?

Third are you guys gonna increase hosting size soon?

Fourth has been already reported the bug about sending invitations from desktop app?

thanks in advance... I am a Live Mesh fan... and a very usefull and recognized betatester over the internet... so count on me for whatever you need...
    Electronic Engineer mastering in Mechatronics | SW/HW Experienced Betatester and bug reporter
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:44 PM

Answers

• Live Mesh mobile is already available. It needs an update since it doesn't work with the newer HTC devices.
    No word on when the next update will be. Rumor has it that Wave 4 is due in the first half of 2010 for beta testing. There have been rumors of a merger of Live Mesh and Live Sync and speculation if that also includes SkyDrive, but nothing has been announced, so your guess is as good as mine.
    No word on any changes to the allowed storage space for the Live Desktop...
    There have been a few reports and I'm quite sure that it has been bugged.

Thanks for the questions, warmth, and glad you're enjoying Live Mesh. :-)
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:35 PM

All replies

• Live Mesh mobile is already available. It needs an update since it doesn't work with the newer HTC devices.
    No word on when the next update will be. Rumor has it that Wave 4 is due in the first half of 2010 for beta testing. There have been rumors of a merger of Live Mesh and Live Sync and speculation if that also includes SkyDrive, but nothing has been announced, so your guess is as good as mine.
    No word on any changes to the allowed storage space for the Live Desktop...
    There have been a few reports and I'm quite sure that it has been bugged.

Thanks for the questions, warmth, and glad you're enjoying Live Mesh. :-)
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:35 PM
  • Sorry I didn't mean mobile as an app for windows mobile but mobile for example to accesible from my Nokia N96 :P (symbian app, wap or whatever)... thanks for the other information my friend... best regards!
    Electronic Engineer mastering in Mechatronics | SW/HW Experienced Betatester and bug reporter
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:11 PM
  • You're welcome. Mobile via a mobile web browser on any device works - m.mesh.com is the URL for the mobile version.
    Mobile as in a client for non Windows Mobile devices - no idea when and if we'll see that from Microsoft or if it is open for a 3rd party dev to create.
    Take care,
    -steve
    Friday, December 11, 2009 2:48 PM