Post the new technology intervention in computers RRS feed

• Question

• Here post out the new technology interventions in computers....
    New trends in computers can be know from this thread
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:50 AM

Answers

• Come on friends lets use this forum to know more about the technology interventions
    Friday, April 27, 2007 1:32 AM
  • One of my frnd told me that in the near future we r gonna enjoy 128 bit processors...but i'm not sure if its true...im yet to check it out...
    Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:30 AM
  • New technology by Intel

Intel on Wednesday (April 19) officially launched its long-anticipated "Santa Rosa" Centrino mobile platform and UltraMobile PC platform at the Intel Developer Forum in Beijing..
    Monday, April 30, 2007 6:15 AM

All replies

• Come on friends lets use this forum to know more about the technology interventions
    Friday, April 27, 2007 1:32 AM
  • One of my frnd told me that in the near future we r gonna enjoy 128 bit processors...but i'm not sure if its true...im yet to check it out...
    Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:30 AM
  • New technology by Intel

Intel on Wednesday (April 19) officially launched its long-anticipated "Santa Rosa" Centrino mobile platform and UltraMobile PC platform at the Intel Developer Forum in Beijing..
    Monday, April 30, 2007 6:15 AM
  • Rumors are that google is working on GooOS, Googles very own OS and that too will be free.. it might be available by 2010....
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 11:49 AM
  • yes, intel news is correct, infact i had uploaded, a whitepaper, on that thing by intel as well....\dont be surprised guys as technology is moving at a fast paced speed..so expect something new
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:48 PM
  • I think its real thing
    Google is going to leave a OS
    And it wll be around 2010.... I heard it in many of the forums and in website
    But google havent told this officially
    Friday, May 4, 2007 6:26 AM
  • In 2010 the Indian Govt, is going to provide th free wireless broadband services all over the country with help of BSNL

Because as per the forgein country studies the US govt. providing the free internet facilities to their citizens.... from last 1 years....

Friday, May 4, 2007 9:39 AM
  • and guess what, INDIAN RAILWAYS, is coming up with wi-fi access at its railway stations and on platforms,....now thats awesome...this is already being implemented in metro politan cities...
    Friday, May 4, 2007 8:45 PM