Will testers be able to get an RTM version of windows home Server? RRS feed

• Question

•  

so when testers will be able to get an rtm version of windows home server or buy if possible
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 4:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Sound it will be soon, as the info to download wil lbe in Windows Home Server Home Site

Trial ver for 120 days will be, and regarding buying, it already out for OEM ver.

My best.
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:09 AM
  • Max,the software was released to manufacturing weeks ago. There are reports that System Builder/OEM packages (software only) are already available overseas, but nothing in the US yet. So probably soon, but how soon is anybody's guess.
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sound it will be soon, as the info to download wil lbe in Windows Home Server Home Site

Trial ver for 120 days will be, and regarding buying, it already out for OEM ver.

My best.
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 5:09 AM
  • Max,the software was released to manufacturing weeks ago. There are reports that System Builder/OEM packages (software only) are already available overseas, but nothing in the US yet. So probably soon, but how soon is anybody's guess.
    Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:17 PM
  • I wonder why MS is issuing WHS for retail in other countries before the USA?  Seems odd that the biggest market and home creation point is here in the USA.  Very odd in deed........
    Friday, August 17, 2007 3:41 AM
  • Once Microsoft releases it to manufacturing ... it is amazing to understand how the process works.  There are multiple manufacturers, multiple distributors and some are quicker than others... It is a giant guessing game, and I was happy to see that the first reported copy was sold in New Zealand.

Friday, August 17, 2007 4:51 AM
  • Personally, I was happy to see a report of a sale anywhere. At least now I know I'll be able to lay my hands on it soon. Smile
    Friday, August 17, 2007 12:00 PM