How to Connect to CRM Dynamics Online from BizTalk RRS feed

• Question

• I have searched all over for how to connect to CRM from Biztalk, but the only thing I have found have been articles about how to connect using NTLM for an On Prem Install, or a Windows Live Id site.  In both cases, the steps involve importing the OrganizationService_Custom.BindingInfo binding file generated by the "Consume WCF Wizard" from within biztalk.  When I attempt to import the binding, the binding file is empty.  Is it even possible to connect to CRM Online that uses Office 365 and ADFS?

Monday, October 12, 2015 6:52 PM

Answers

• After dealing with multiple Microsoft employees, we have been given the answer that there is no supported method for communicating from BizTalk to CRM using ADFS.  You can however create a non ADFS account and connect to CRM through Biztalk using the Windows Live Id authentication walk throughs.  Kind of baffles me.
    • Marked as answer by Daryl LaBarMVP Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:01 AM
    Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:01 AM

All replies

• Monday, October 12, 2015 7:56 PM
  • Unfortunately, this does not work for me...  It appears there isn't an ADFS Online option...  I'm getting a Null Ref exception
    Tuesday, October 13, 2015 12:57 AM
  • After dealing with multiple Microsoft employees, we have been given the answer that there is no supported method for communicating from BizTalk to CRM using ADFS.  You can however create a non ADFS account and connect to CRM through Biztalk using the Windows Live Id authentication walk throughs.  Kind of baffles me.
    • Marked as answer by Daryl LaBarMVP Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:01 AM
    Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:01 AM