Feature and capability list in OCS conferencing component RRS feed

• Question

• Hello folks,
                     I am thinking about deploying OCS conferencing component and am looking for a data sheet or public document that lists the different conferencing features and capabilities available in OCS In-Premise conferencing component. This will help me get a better understanding of the solution. I looked at the OCS documents (particularly the OCS Technical Overview) but it doesn't have many details. For example, I would like to know if the following are supported:

1) Polling i.e. does it have the ability to allow users to present on-line surveys to the audience, run brainstorming sessions and display tallied results?

2) Annotation over presentations

3) 24-bit color in all modes

4)  Whiteboarding sessions

5) Ability to allow users to manage content availability (e.g. to specific users, classes of users, …)

6)  Recording and playback of synchronized web or voice conferences.

7) Ability to set up and manage meetings from multiple interfaces eg. Microsoft Outlook, web page

8)  Monitoring and reporting capabilities that allow administrators to track activity

Again, I am only looking at the premise conferencing solution, not the hosted Live Meeting.
    Thanks in advance for all information!
    Monday, April 7, 2008 8:26 PM