none
Azure Stack lab no longer available RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working on the following online course offered by Microsoft via Edx: "Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Stack".

While working on an online lab (in the course) titled: "connection to azure stack using powershell", I get an error that I posted here on official Azure forum. Someone on that forum provided a solution to the problem. But now when I login to the course and try to run the lab again, I get the following message:

Your lab session has now finished.

NOTE: I've tried running the lab at different times on different days but still the same message.

Please help. Course ends on March 5th of this year - 2018.

Thanks..nam

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:05 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I just checked the ‘Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Stack’ ABOUT page on

https://openedx.microsoft.com/courses/course-v1:Microsoft+INF240x+2017_T4/about

and it states that the class ended on 2/15/18 and will resume with content updates on 3/5/18.

See screen shot below. 

Let us know how it goes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you experience any issues with Azure Stack or the current ASDK release, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:09 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I just checked the ‘Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Stack’ ABOUT page on

https://openedx.microsoft.com/courses/course-v1:Microsoft+INF240x+2017_T4/about

and it states that the class ended on 2/15/18 and will resume with content updates on 3/5/18.

See screen shot below. 

Let us know how it goes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you experience any issues with Azure Stack or the current ASDK release, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:09 AM
  • Gary,

Thank you for looking into the issue and trying to help. The course actually ends on March 4th. Once you enrolled into the course you will notice the following date (highlighted below). I had enrolled in the course and have been working on it with no problem. The lab was also working but not anymore with an issue described in my original post above:

Thanks..Nam

Azure Stack forum

• Edited by namwam Friday, March 2, 2018 3:05 PM
    Friday, March 2, 2018 3:02 PM