none
Coordination on Microsoft site to site? RRS feed

• Question

• What I mean is comments, questions and suggestion that are made on sites like msdn and technet about topics would be apart of profile, but not just in the forums; sites that have the option to post on the topic on any Microsoft page where posting is allowed.

your number ONE!

Monday, August 6, 2012 9:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Examples?

Gallery, Wiki, Blogs, and Forums (and Library translations) are all connected to the Profile. The Library annotations were too, but the usage was too low, so they removed it. What else are you referring to?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, August 10, 2012 12:06 AM
    Owner
  • I mean the comments box on the wiki, etc! The profiles says comments but these aren't counted?

your number ONE!

edit:

...also the way i would interact with a site that Microsoft published, such as Support.Xbox.com Any help there would be Great!

• Edited by 007Match Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:32 AM to add some info
    Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:18 AM
  • Yes. They are counted. You've made some comments on the Wiki? Then it's a profile status issue. Either update your title or problem or start a new thread in this forum.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, August 17, 2012 10:51 PM
    Owner