Can't install One Care!! RRS feed

• Question

• I'm also having an issue like this.  I bought One Care around a year ago but failed to renew. I wasn't able to renew . Reasons: suspended, something else etc.. etc. So.... I navigated to the One Care website and purchased a "new" one years subscription.  Before I bought the new subscription I removed the unrenewable version from my computer, rebooted then tried to install the new version.  When I opened One Care I received the old version that said I had to renew? I don't get it, so I read some faq and found that I needed to run a One Care clean up tool after the uninstall, so once again I uninstalled One Care and ran the clean up tool required, rebooted, opened One Care and AGAIN received the old version stating I needed to renew.  So at that point I'd had it and followed the renewing instructions.  I got to the sign in part and used the new e-mail and password I created when I bought the new One Care, but got an error message stating I have an incorrect password.  I tested this magical error and dove over to hotmail and tried signing in and it worked just fine.  I don't understand why I can't install and use my recently purchased One Care.  HELP!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008 6:22 AM

Answers