none
about microsoft institute RRS feed

• Question

• I want to have my certification of MCSE by taking training under Microsoft's best official institute in world...suggest me if anyone have any knowledge about it...thank you
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 2:40 PM

Answers

• I want to have my certification of MCSE by taking training under Microsoft's best official institute in world...suggest me if anyone have any knowledge about it...thank you

There is no such institute.  You will need to search for training providers in your country. 
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:18 PM

All replies

• Just out of curiosity - why the MCSE?  True, it is an older cert that never expires, but it is based on eight year old technology.   You may wish to consider the Windows Server 2008 R2 MCITP track.

Thanks

Timothy Atwood

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:28 PM

There is no such institute.  You will need to search for training providers in your country. 
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:18 PM