Downloaded IE9 --. since black screen RRS feed

• Question

• Last night i downloaded Internet Explorer 9, I also tried to uninstall 7 but it didn't uninstall i don't think for can still use to get on int. I think i would like to keep the IE9 but an error message came up saytng it did not finish installing, no link or button to say how to uninstal or to finish installing. Ever since "ALL PHOTOS & SCREEN" is almost totally black, and undistinguishable. I would like someone to tell me how (if recommended) to uninstall the IE7 & finish installing the IE9 if it works with my screen & photos etc.I did not use any links; just prompts & searches.  My Computer is a Dell- Windows 7 Home Premium, laptop. I recently purchased a Norton Premium Virus Protection which i thought would take care of everything of that nature but it didnt, so yesterday purchased a PC thingy that was to fix errors on here; well you know what? It didn't, so Mon. got to see about that. If there is someone or anyone out there that can give me detailed info. as to how i might fix this thing i'd certainly appreciate it for i'm hardly able to hire someone to fix it for me, but if all else fails guess i'll have too. Thanks for all your trouble in reading this for it is rather lenghty. Blue Eyes-Gray Hair..
    Alice Warren
    Sunday, May 8, 2011 5:15 AM