QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS??? RRS feed

• Question

• FIRST OF ALL I KNOW I AM CAPPING CANNOT NOT READ THE SCREEN HARDLY TO TYPE, BUT ANYWAYS I AM WONDERING WHY UR TURNING SIMS 2 AND 3 INTO NOTHING BUT A MONEY THING WE ALLREADY BUY THE GAMES WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR UR SITE? NEXT WHY DO I HAVE TO PUT ORIGIN AND GOOGLE CHROME ON MY COMPUTOR WITH WINDOWS 7 JUST TO DOWNLOAD STUFF FROM UR SITE I HAVE TO HAVE GOOGLE CHROME SOMETHING I DON'T WANT PLUS ORINGIN AND I SEE NO REASON WHY WE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE THIS ORIGIN DUE TO IT SERVES NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER BUT TO ADVERSTISE TO US CAN WE NOT HAVE ANYTHING WITHOUT BEING BOMBARDED BY CONSTANT ADVERSTISING WHAT GIVES WE WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH WHAT WE ALLREADY PURCHASED NOT HAVE TO BUY MORE STUFF AND UR GAMES ARE WAY TOO HIGH IN PRICE. ALSO I HAD TO UPGRADE MY COMPUTOR FROM WINDOWS XP TO WINDOWS 7 FOR THE VERY SAME REASONS I JUST DESCRIBE ABOUT THE GAMES. SO I AM WONDERING WITH THIS UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7 I CAN'T EVEN PLAY MY SIMS 2 AT ALL AND I SPENT ALL THAT MONEY ON EVERY GAME EXSPANSION PACK AND NOW I CANNOT EVEN PLAY IT AND IF U THINK I AM GOING TO DO THE SAME BUY ALL THOSE SIMS 3 ONLY TO HAVE U IN A FEW YEARS FIX IT SO I CANNOT PLAY THEM EITHER THATS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS IS REDICULOUS IN MY OPPION  ALSO I LOVED SIMS 2 IT WAS BETTER THAN SIMS 3 CAUSE U COULD DO MORE IN IT AND I VERYILY MAD A DENT IN PLAYING SIMS 2 BEFORE IT WAS YANKED RIGHT OUT OF MY HAND VIA CHANGES IN THE COMPUTORS AND NOW I HAVE ALL THIS MONEY SPENT ON GAMES I CANNOT EVEN PLAY U KNOW THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO LOOSE ALL UR SIMS FANS AND GAME PLAYERS. AND FOR WHAT MONEY THE ALLMIGHTY DOLLAR WINS AGAIN U GET GREEDY U LOSE CUSTOMERS I FOR ONE AM NOT INVESTING ALL MY MONEY IN SIMS 3 WHEN I ALLREADY DID IN SIMS 2 AND CANNOT PLAY THEM AND FURTHER MORE HALF THE TIME THE DOWNLOAD MANAGER WILL NOT LET ME ACCESS THE GAME EVEN WHEN WE SIGN IN OR DON'T SIGN IN OR EVEN WHEN WE GOT THE PATCHES THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO OF FIXED IT I AM AN ADULT WHO LIKES PLAYING SIMS FOR RELAXATION AND I CAN'T BELIEVE AS AN ADULT U TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHILDREN LIKE U DO WITH UR CONTANTLY CHARGING MORE AND MORE FOR WHAT WE ALLREADY PAID FOR GIVE US A BREAK EVERYONE IS NOT RICH OR WELL TO DO THAT WE CAN AFFORD ALL THIS??? PLEASE DO RIGHT BY UR LOYAL CUSTOMERS THEY ARE NOT JUST KIDS U KNOW??? SHARON P.S ALSO WINDOWS 7 DOES NOT TELL U WHAT U NEED FOR THESE GAMES I AM TRYING TO PLAY I ALSO SENT THIS TO EA GAMES TOO. I ALSO HAVE NO IDEA WHY WHEN U SALE A PRODUCT U DON'T AT LEAST PUT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE IT WHEN IT COMES WITH NOTHING IN ADD/REMOVE WHAT GIVES ARE WE SUPPOSE TO GUESS THIS STUFF PLEASE HELP OR MAKE IT EASIER FOR UR CUSTOMERS TO GET HELP ITS CRAPPY THAT I HAD TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7 CUZ I COULD NOT GET THE UPGRADES AND UPDATES NO LONGER FOR WINDOWS XP WHEN OFFICES ARE STILL USING WINDOWS XP WHAT GIVES SO I HAD TO BUY WINDOWS 7 AND I STILL CANNOT PLAY MY SIMS ON IT WHY I KNOW UR COMPANY IS AFFILATED WITH EA GOOGLE CHROME AND OTHERS BUT YET U SALE STUFF AND MAKE US BUY MORE STUFF WHEN WE ALLREADY BOUGHT UR STUFF IN FIRST PLACE TO RUN THE WINDOWS 7 MAKE ME UNDERSTAND THIS???
    PLUS WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY MICROSOFT FOR HELP AT THE PRICE OF $99.00 CUZ I HAVE HAD IT FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS WHEN I ALLREADY BOUGHT THE WINDOWS 7 U SHOULD PROVIDE FREE HELP TO CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE UR STUFF OR WE WON'T WANT TO BUY UR STUFF ANYMORE I SPENT OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7 AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS ADDRESSED ABOVE CUZ OF UR GREED FOR MORE MONEY WHAT DO U THINK CUZ UR COMPANY HAS MONEY THAT IT GROWS ON TREES FOR THE REST OF US I MEAN TO TELL U ITS SICK IF WE BUY UR PRODUCTS U SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE US FREE HELP TO USE THE PRODUCTS OR REFUND OUR MONEY I AM THINKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT TURNING U INTO BBB AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS FIX THESE PROBLEMS AND STOP STEALING FROM THE PUBLIC BE FAIR TO UR LOYAL CUSTOMERS BEFORE SOMEONE SUES U MIGHT BE ME???
    • Edited by SAPHIRESHARON Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:35 AM
    • Moved by Ken Warren Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:56 AM off topic for Windows Home Server forums (From:Windows Home Server 2011)
    Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:24 AM