Adding PCs to the OneCare Circle RRS feed

• Question

• Issue with adding PCs to my OneCare Circle.  I am allowed three, right?

The Live ID I use for my Hub PC (which has an active subscription) is not seen as associated with a subscription when I go to log in with the second PC.  I also logged in direclty with the Live ID and it shows OK until the end of the year. 

SO my problem is that I cannot add the second PC becuase the Live ID is not showing active.  How do I get this to work?

Gary

Friday, July 4, 2008 2:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Have you activated One Care on the second PC? To activate, open One Care, select "Subscribe" and when prompted to enter a Live ID use the Live ID associated with your subscription. Your subscription status will be recognized and One Care will activate. You can then add the second PC to your One Care Circle.

Friday, July 4, 2008 2:41 PM
  • The only option I have to do is sign in (I guess to activate it) or create a new live.com user ID.  Since I have an ID I try to sign in but that process is not working.

Friday, July 4, 2008 3:25 PM
  • If you are using the correct Live ID and it is not being accepted I suggest contacting support. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Friday, July 4, 2008 6:44 PM