none
UMXsample could not tx file.

Question

•      Hello. I have a small question about umxsample.exe. I tested umxsample and wanted to see how could it tx files. I made a txt file called "filea" in the umxsample directory. And ran the cmd command "umxsample tx filea".Howerver,the result is

file access violation

unmap mod bufferret : 00000000

It mean that the file was not been open.Function PrepareSamples returned zero. I do not know why. Could you tell me how to solve it? Thank you vvery much.
    Monday, January 06, 2014 12:17 PM

Answers

• 'file access violation' indicated that opening the file in read-and-binary mode is failed, or the total number of elements successfully read is zero (nothing in the file). I recommend you add some 'printf' to check the intermediate variables, or build the program in chk mode, and debug it with a debugger (eg. Visual Studio or windbg).

• Marked as answer by Qi LuoEditor Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:07 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2014 3:22 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• 'file access violation' indicated that opening the file in read-and-binary mode is failed, or the total number of elements successfully read is zero (nothing in the file). I recommend you add some 'printf' to check the intermediate variables, or build the program in chk mode, and debug it with a debugger (eg. Visual Studio or windbg).

• Marked as answer by Qi LuoEditor Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:07 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2014 3:22 AM
    Answerer
  • Thank you,Qi. Problem had been solved. I added some "printf",the fopen return value was not "NULL",but the fread return value is "zero".

However,When I input the file name with extension,the UMXSample worked right. Thanks again.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:02 AM
  • Thanks for updating. Straightly speaking it is not related to Sora platform, but never mind, keep hacking and share your experience with us.

Thanks, -Qi

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:21 AM
    Answerer