Automatic Update Service Rerefence RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Web create private company project. We use ASP.NET C# MCV tecnology.  Project using the web service when connect to the database. Now we keep going project smoothly. But when we changed web service code and copy compiled ddl to project bin directory, then project disown the changed web service dll. Therefore when service dll changed i always click Services / Update Service Reference button. For now i can click because project is run in my local computer. Following monts  we load the project to the remote server. In this case when we change web service dll we will always copy compiled project and web service ddl to remove server. I heard some people was configure their project for updated web service dll automatically. How can i configure my project for update web service dll automatically or what should i do

• Moved by Sabah ShariqMVP Friday, September 29, 2017 10:34 AM Moved From Visual C#
    Friday, September 29, 2017 8:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Serdar Öz,

This is Visual C# forum. As your issue is related to Web please ask your question into ASP.Net forum for getting quick response. I am moving your thread to off topic.

https://forums.asp.net/

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Friday, September 29, 2017 10:34 AM
  • Thanks for your help. I created new thread with same title in the WCF, ASMX and other Web Services topic which is in the forums.asp.net site.

Friday, September 29, 2017 1:19 PM