project/portfolio server 2010 survey management RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have just installed the Beta version of Project Server 2010 and I can see how they have integrated Project and Portfolio server into one product...

I was wondering: how can I create the survey management that exist in Portfolio Server 2007??? I try to have a look into "server setting", but I have not found anything interesting...

any suggestion??

thanks

Vit
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 3:33 PM

Answers

• Vit we will be shipping code sample to do that using InfoPath by RTM (basically you can embed an InfoPath suryvey in the Project Detail Pages).
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 5:53 PM

All replies

• Vit we will be shipping code sample to do that using InfoPath by RTM (basically you can embed an InfoPath suryvey in the Project Detail Pages).
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 5:53 PM
  • thanks for the answer...

this means that the InfoPath form will have all the weighting system like Portfolio 2007??? (I mean, how can I calculate if a project will be risky or not??????)

thanks

Vit
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 1:01 AM
  • yes InfoPath can easily calculate a weighted average for instance based on answers to multiple questions and pass that information to Project custom fields so that it could be used during the  portfolio selection.
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 4:44 AM