PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR PROBLEM RRS feed

• Question

• I dont know if this is related but for now i can boot my laptop Dell G3 3579 but yesterday I installed Virtual Audio Cable - VB-Audio and uninstalled it without restarting.

Today i watched some youtubes and the sound was okay but when I opened dota 2 the sound broken/distorted so I restarted my laptop. Upon restarting I was greeted by automatic repair loop. I tried all the options which is:

-continue (black screeen then turned off)

-system restore (no backup found)

-reset (both keep and uninstall personal but encountered problem and wasnt changed)

-factory image (no factory image was found)

-uninstalled updates (bot quality and features doesnt work)

-system image (also not found)

-startup repair (no changed was made)

-command prompt (disable recovery doesnt work, srttrail.txt not found, rebuild bcd doesnt work, chkdsk /f /r C:)

-startup settings (safe mode also black screen then turned off)

idk if i missed anything but all options doesnt work for me.

Then I load into bios to check and boot with default which is Windows Boot Manager and again automatic repair tool.

I tried again but this time again with UEFI: SPCC M.2 PCIe, Partition 1 and it worked. So i restarted to see if anything changed and booted with windows boot manager and still looped so I went into bios and changed the sequence to UEFI first then windows boot manager second. So im asking what the problem is and how to i fix the windows boot manager repair tool loop?

chkdsk 0 KB in bad sectors

Idk if this is the correct forum category sorry

• Edited by NAZasdf Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:11 PM add images link
    Saturday, July 20, 2019 10:02 PM