Can't Change Field Properties in Custom Entity RRS feed

• Question

• I created one custom entity,that entity have one single line of text data type field.This field properties is one column format. Now i want change one column to two columns format,but that change is not happening.How do I do this? Please help me.
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 5:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

did you go to the change properties of the section in the tab formatting ? 

Kr,

Mohamed

Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:01 AM
  • Hi Moh,

Tab Properties i can possible to change.but i want to change that particular field format.because other fields i don't want to make big.

Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:34 AM
  • You can create another section with only this field and then change the format of the section. 
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:52 AM
  • Or you can fomatte the section with all fields to 2 columns and  change the format of all fields to one column without the only one you want in 2 columns. 
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:00 AM
  • This i tried and i can do.but can't delete the existing field from the form because this is locked field(Primary Field).why the existing field format is not changing? I want to change that format.

Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:03 AM
  • because the format of section is one column. If you want to change, you have to change the format of the section to 2 columns and change the field that you want to 2 columns. 
    • Proposed as answer by Moh Helper Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:22 AM
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:08 AM
  • now it's Working.thank you for your fast reply.
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:20 AM