sites no longer on MSN RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem i have a number of site which where not SEO correctly so their has been sum adjustment

www.thomascook-direct.co.uk and www.britishgasboilers.co.uk use to have excellent placement in msn even though they where never submitted to msn but as soon as i submited them the vanished not even a index page  link in fact nothing i have sitemaps and url txt file robot text can you help ?

Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:34 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

It is possible that your update coincided with a ranking algorithm update which we do periodically.
    Friday, August 8, 2008 10:00 PM

All replies

• Just wondering if it not just my sites being ignored tested my Robot txt it valided checked page weight and keyword denisity all is fine so can someone give me a reason why site that where not submitted did very well the moment that they where submitted MSN dropped them is it better to let MSN find a site rather then submit it to MSN?????????

I have seen other post which have the same problem i can see user agent in logs also i have tested simulated bot and recived no error  does any one have a clue on what could be wrong since i have no1 to number five listing in Yahoo and google for selective keywords.

M

Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:42 PM
  • OK now i have basic index link but had this last month and gave benifit of dout but had this last month and index stats lasted one day.

and still no had responce.................................................................................................... from first question and please dont give lame answer that site is new or low quality back links back links are circular only from my blogs via wordpress or through inter linking links page which cross referance all e commerce sites with hub site at center.

Starting to think i would be better off using a ouigi board or contacting doris stokes than using this forum.................

am i alone do we have anybody out their knock once for yes

Monday, July 14, 2008 5:43 PM
  • Hi,

I am showing you are ranked extremely low. Consider reading

:  http://blogs.msdn.com/webmaster/archive/2008/01/11/i-m-not-ranking-in-live-search-what-can-i-do.aspx

Brett

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:59 PM
  • i have read this but it still does not explain why i had excellent rankings in MSN and was getting number 1 and 2 placement for desired keywords which have been their for 6 to 9 months but as soon as i created site map and submitted to MSN all placement vanished

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:27 PM
  •  

Hi,

It is possible that your update coincided with a ranking algorithm update which we do periodically.
    Friday, August 8, 2008 10:00 PM