Conflicts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a smaller WHS with 9 various size drives (some of which are getting to the 'clicking' stage)

Now I went and purchased 2x 2TB drives (which is pretty much, if not slightly more than what the other 9 made upto)

Now I have added one of the 2TB drives successfully, but it seems that one of the 9 original drives has died and is showing as missing in the console and there are file conflicts, there is duplication on, but whenever I try and remove the missing drive in the console it says it cant because of conflicts....

Nor can I seem to remove anymore of the original drives for the same reason - any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help

Saturday, November 6, 2010 10:26 AM

All replies

• Disconnect the "missing" drive, then try the removal again.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, November 6, 2010 1:54 PM
  • Hi Ken,

I did that the first time, but I checked all the power and SATA connections and got it all sorted, BUT I now have files that I know were there last week that no longer appear anywhere, lets say for example I had some spreadsheets called 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 I know were there last week, now there are only 1,3,4,6,8,9 where are the others, they were stored in a folder that had duplication enabled??

I have more than enough space available and duplication size and folder sizes match??

Monday, November 8, 2010 8:07 PM