Is there any promo code for people living outside US? RRS feed

• Question

• I signed up for adCenter using a link that said that I will get 50$ in free clicks if I deposit 5$.
    But when I checked my account I saw that I had only 5$ inside. After I contacted support they said that the offer is valid only for people in US!!
    Is there any voucher for people outside US?
    Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:52 PM

All replies

• Hi klajdi2,

Currently, if a promotion code is in U.S. dollars, you can only use this code if your billing address is located within the 50 United States. Similarly, if the promotion code is in U.K. pounds, you will be eligible for this promotion code only if your billing address is located in the United Kingdom. Promotion codes are available in Canada, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Thank you,

Brian H

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:58 PM
  • I don't understand why corporations and companies always have this policy.

I can only speak for myself, but all my prices on my websites are in $US, and the websites I create and market are all in $US -- and the reason for this is that there are only 20 million people in Australia -- but there are 300,000,000 in the US -- so if I am going to spend the time and effort to build a website, I may as well market it to the larger audience.

Why cares where I live?

I want to refer people to AdCenter, and there's no good reason why I can't.

Australian banks do accept US currency, and we even have conversion rates too. That all came in last week when we got our first paved road and a diesel generator was installed at parliament.

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:18 AM