Problems after updating to synchronization services beta1 RRS feed

• Question

• after i have installed the beta1, i found i can NOT view my sdf file in microsoft sqlserver management studio any more. error message is like this:

Cannot connect to d:\clientdb.sdf.

------------------------------
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

You are trying to access an older version of a SQL Server Compact Edition database. If this is a SQL Server CE 1.0 or 2.0 database, run upgrade.exe. If this is a SQL Server Compact Edition 3.0 or later database, run Compact / Repair. [ Db version = 3505053,Requested version = 3004180,File name =d:\clientdb.sdf. ] (SQL Server Compact Edition ADO.NET Data Provider)

and i can not open sdf file in visual studio server explorer as well. the error message is similar.

i created the clientdb.sdf using microsoft sqlserver management studio one month ago. i used it to sychoronize data from my database server,and viewed the result in sqlserver management studio. it worked well, before i install beta1.

now once i edit it through sqlce 3.5 beta1,   it can not be openned any more, i think the sqlce3.5 beta1 has modified the structure/ format of this file. but why sqlce3.5 is ok? is the beta1  a big change?.

or somebody tell me how to view the sdf file of sqlce3.5 beta1, except the microsoft sqlserver management studio, and is there any package for sqlserver management studio to support sqlce3.5 beta1?

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 10:40 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:40 AM